Thursday, February 20, 2014

REVIEW: KIRKLAND (COSTCO) PRE-MOISTENED TOWELETTES

http://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature%E2%84%A2-Daily-Facial-Wipes-2-x-150ct-Cleansing-Towelettes.product.100043581.html





















I HAVE been LOOKING for MAKEUP REMOVER wipes that DO NOT leave a residue OR dry out my skin....when I stumbled onto these.

I have seen a few people on Youtube review them...but HERE is MINE!








WHERE TO PURCHASE: I found mine at my local COSTCO, KIRKLAND is COSTCO's own brand. They are around $12~$13 CAD. OR According to COSTCO US they are $37.99 USD (this includes SHIPPING and HANDLING- I could NOT find them on the COSTCO CANADA SITE)

The wipes comes in a box with a TOTAL of 300 WIPES. The TRAVEL SIZE contains 15 wipes, while the REGULAR SIZE contains 30.

PROS:


  • Good price. (300 wipes for $13CAD equals to about 4.3CENT a wipe)
  • Great SIZE- I have a big face...and these wipes covers my face!
  • VERY moistened 
  • VERY durable (they are quilted) but quit soft
  • You can use BOTH sides of the wipe
  • When using it to take off swatches, it will not dry up easily.

CONS:

  • I DO NOT consider my self to have a sensitive nose...but these wipes are VERY scented. It's NOT an entirely UNPLEASANT scent...but it DOES linger
  • I have NORMAL-COMBO skin during the winter months (Where my T-Zone will get oily through out the day) these wipes DRIED MY SKIN- to the point where I COULD SEE my skin flaking (I DID think of the possibility of not exfoliating- but I tried exfoliating regularly, moisturizing and it STILL DRIED my skin!)
  • Can ONLY be found at COSTCO

OVERALL: Keeping in mind I have NORMAL-COMBO skin AND I live in a REALLY cold town, I WOULD NOT recommend this to anyone who may be ALREADY experiencing dry skin. I also WOULD NOT recommend this to anyone with SENSITIVE skin, as I am quit sure the perfume in this product WILL IRRITATE your skin :(



I really wish I HAD READ more reviews before buying....I bought 2 boxes as they were on sale (I believe $3 off original price) So I'm stuck with 600 WIPES...I have been rinsing them out and using them...OR using them to wipe swatches off of my hands #_#


PLEASE COMMENT BELOW if you have any good makeup remover wipe SUGGESTIONS!

JC













No comments:

Post a Comment