Thursday, February 20, 2014

HAUL: ESSENCE


ESSENCE COSMETIC HAUL


ESSENCE display at Sopper's Drugmart


The ONLY place I can find ESSENCE cosmetics in CANADA is at the Shopper's Drug Mart essence collectionANYONE else find it at other places in CANADA? Please COMMENT below!)

I have been to ULTA in the states and have seen their essence displays, most of them are about TWICE the size of what I have seen in CANADA....but hey AT LEAST we get them now.




I HAULED 11 items (the most expensive item was $4.99!!!) Of the 11 items, two are 3 are from the "NEW IN TOWN" collection, I JUST started spotting these at my local Shopper's Drugmarts!

NEW IN TOWN collection



HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT I HAULED: (I plan on REVIEWING each product separately)



LIPS:CLICK on the product names for REVIEWS!


  • ESSENCE STAY MATT LIP CREAMS (These 3 were the only "STAY MATT" lip creams that I could find (I know the number system is missing 03-that one is NOT a "STAY MATT") $2.99 CAD


  • ESSENCE lipstick- 53 All about cupcake-$2.99 CAD
  • ESSENCE lipliner- $1.49 CAD

EYES:  CLICK on the product names for REVIEWS!


** The ESSENCE website for CANADA has FIVE new METAL GLAM shadows listed in their new product section. As you can tell in the NEW IN TOWN display I found there were only 3**




FACE:



I can't wait to do a REVIEW for all of these products! Once I have completed a review, you can click on each CATEGORY (lips, eye, face) OR the PRODUCT for a LINK to the review!

Does ANYONE have recommendations for their favourite ESSENCE products?! PLEASE COMMENT below! 











No comments:

Post a Comment