Tuesday, February 25, 2014

REVIEW: ESSENCE METAL GLAM EYESHADOW- 03 FROSTED APPLE $2.99 CAD

I hauled the ESSENCE METAL GLAM EYESHADOW in 03 FROSTED APPLE from the NEW IN TOWN collection.

In the NEW IN TOWN collection I saw at Shopper's Drug Mart there were 3 SHADES in total. They are $2.99CAD each!

Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo before I started swatching... BUT there is a TOP LAYER OF GLITTER

The glitter is FINE...but as you can see from the LEFT PICTURE, once you swatch it, the product BALLS UP

It get pretty POWDERY, and to apply you have to BLOW OFF the EXCESS products

The pigmentation is NOT BAD, but the FALL OUT is way too much.





Thinking that perhaps the FALL OUT would EVENTUALLY stop I KEPT SWATCHING.....
but there was NO END

In the RIGHT PICTURES, I had been swatching for a GOOD 6-8 times, and there were still PRODUCT FALL OUT.


PROS:


  • PIGMENTED colour- the colour is quit nice- it's a IRIDESCENT PINK
  • DOES NOT crease


CONS:

  • ALOT of FALL OUT- This means you REALLY have to get RID of ALOT of products before you can properly apply it to your eyes

OVERALL: I would NOT recommend this product the there is SO MUCH FALL OUT that you would have to waste ALOT of product for a even application on the eyes. I will definitely NOT repurchase. Though the price is great, there are SO MANY OTHER GREAT ESSENCE eyeshadows that I recommend you try. I will try to use this product since I CANNOT return it, but I hope you don't make the same mistake!


Thanks for Reading! JC









No comments:

Post a Comment