Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Oh Hi! Thanks for stopping by....I''m sure you can tell by the lack of content that this is my first BLOG (^_^) I've been meaning to start a beauty review blog for sometime.....but never got the courage to do it..but here it goes!!! To be honest...this is more for me than it is for anyone else, but I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

A little about myself and why I FINALLY decided to start a blog. 

Well first of all, I follow/read a lot of beauty blogs...and sometimes I get really frustrated...because the majority of them are US based...which means a lot of the products that are featured I DON't have access to....just one of the JOYS of living in CANADA (I mean COME ON...we're so close to the US..and yet sometimes the same products won't be available for us for months ...oh also not to mention the price difference...NOT FAIR) where was I again? Oh right...so I thought maybe I should start a blog trying to review products that are ACTUALLY available in CANADA. 

The second reason to this blog? I have a makeup addiction, plain and simple. This does not mean that I am in the least bit good at applying makeup......no I just like to buy them ...and I don't know...swatch them?! But sometimes I find a really great/really crappy product and have this URGE to share that with as many people as I can.....yes I know different products work for different people...but maybe my opinion will help someone else out there, as other's have helped me!

To me, the purpose of this blog is really for me..to have a place to randomly ramble...and if I can ramble about makeup products than even better..oh and if even ONE person reads my rambling that would kind of be awesome too.

So basically you'll find a lot (as seen above) of random rambles....and sometimes random rambles about beauty products. I'm also new at this whole organizing a blog thing....so it might be very messy...trust me I'm working on that!

I should probably stop here ...for now. Thanks for reading (seriously you read all of THIS?), If you also have a BLOG please leave the link(that's how that works right?) and I would LOVE to check it out!



JC

No comments:

Post a Comment