Monday, February 24, 2014

REVIEW: ESSENCE LASH MANIA RELOADED mascara

I recently HAULED some ESSENCE cosmetics . A NEW item from that haul is the ESSENCE LASH MANIA RELOADED MASCARA. I hauled this from the NEW IN TOWN collection from Essence. 


  • It IS NOT a waterproof mascara. It has PLASTIC SPIKY bristles (DOES NOT HURT).
  • As you can see from the picture, it has 6 SEPARATE columns of bristles.
  • The bristles TAPER DOWN (shorter on the ENDS), which ALLOWS you to get the shorter lashes.
HERE is a picture of my lashes BEFORE the mascara/ or curling 




My lashes POINT DOWN, and WILL NOT HOLD a curl on their own. They are quit SHORT as well.















HERE are my LASHES AFTER ONE COAT of the mascara (I CURLED my lashes BEFORE applying the MASCARA)


  • The FORMULA is VERY WET (I PREFER THIS over DRY)
  • I wore it for about 6 HOURS and there were NO SMUDGING UNDERNEATH my eyes
  • IF you do NOT wait for it to dry and CURL your lashes, it MAY transfer a TINY bit on your eyelids
  • KEPT my CURLS- DID NOT use eyelash curler throughout the day




PROS:

  • DOES NOT smudge
  • KEEPS eye lashes CURLED - I was VERY IMPRESSED- MOST mascara that ARE NOT waterproof DO NOT KEEP my lashes curled. SOME WATERPROOF mascaras WEIGH my lashes down. THIS DID NEITHER. 
  • Easy to take off
  • Provided adequate LENGTH and VOLUME (I would say MORE LENGTH than volume)
  • ONLY $4.99 CAD
CONS:

  • Has a VERY WET formula
OVERALL: I would STRONGLY recommend this MASCARA, even if you do not like the wet formula, you could wait for it to dry up a bit. The price is GREAT at $4.99 CAD, AND it LENGTHENS AND VOLUMES as well as HOLDS CURLS. 

I HOPE they decide to keep this in the permanent collection as I would REPURCHASE this product in a heart beat!



JC










No comments:

Post a Comment