Friday, February 28, 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Scandaleyes RETRO GLAM

This product is part of my WEEKLY REVIEWS

Rimmel Scandaleyes RETRO GLAM is one of FIVE mascaras in the SCANDALEYES series.

They retails from $5.98CAD-$7.99CAD 

  • The brush is quit big
  • The BRISTLES at the ends are shorter and are tapered



HERE are my lashes without any product.

As you can see my lashes POINT DOWN.

Most of the time my lashes will NOT keep their curls UNLESS I curl my lashes with a eyelash curler 





HERE are my lashes WITH the RIMMEL SCANDALEYE RETRO GLAM (I DID CURL my lashes)

I believe it LENGTHENED my lashes

I had the mascara on for about 9 hours- there was MINIMAL smudging 

The formula did not weigh my lashes down.

PROS:
  • MINIMAL smudging
  • HOLDS curl
  • LENGTHENS 
CONS:
  • The FORMULA CLUMPS at the END of the brush 
  • BIG brush (PERSONAL PREFERENCE)- I have small eyes, making it hard to maneuver the brush 

OVERALL: I would recommend this mascara. BUT I do NOT think it's anything TOO spectacular. If I have to rate it I would give it 6 out of 10. I do like the price, and it DOES lengthen. I would NOT repurchase this particular mascara, BUT I do want to give the other mascaras from the Scandaleyes series.

** Please remember that mascaras are really up to personal preference. This review is based on how the product worked ON MY EYES**

JC





No comments:

Post a Comment