Tuesday, March 4, 2014

REVIEW: Essence BEAUTY BEATS blush- 01 Groupie at Heart

This REVIEW is part of my WEEKLY review

ESSENCE "BEAUTY BEATS" blush 01- Groupie at Heart was part of the Justine Bieber collaboration with ESSENCE COSMETICS and is the ONLY BLUSH in the collection
( $4.25 CAD)



L) The blush swatched TWICE NOT blended out
R) The blush swatched TWICE BLENDED OUT

1)Blush swatched TWICE      2) Blush swatched ONCE







PROS:
  • Pigmented
  • The colour can be built up- to personal preference 
  • Great staying power (I wore the blush for about 6 hours- MINIMAL fading)
CONS:

  • CAN be POWDERY IF you DO NOT blend it properly 

OVERALL: ** I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE- I SHOULD NOT HAVE done this review NOW...as I realize this is probably NO LONGER available as it was a special collection**
I WOULD RECOMMEND this product. The price is VERY reasonable and you get A LOT of product. The blush HAS A SHEEN (personally I do not mind), and is very pigmented, so you HAVE TO BLEND out well. If you can still get your hands on it it's WORTH A TRY!!! 



JC









No comments:

Post a Comment