Thursday, March 27, 2014

REVIEW: Hard Candy Eyes the Limit eyeshadow primer

This product was recently introduced to the HARD CANDY line, which is available at WALMART in Canada.

I purchased mine for $4.98CAD and will be reviewing it as a part of my WEEKLY REVIEW 3/24/2014

  • Is very opaque, but the colour will disappear after blending
  • Has a SILICON feel
  • A TINY bit will go a LONG WAY
PROS:
  • Will cover up any eye lid dis-coloration 
  • Blends in nicely
  • Will ENHANCE eyeshadow colours 
  • Will KEEP your eyeshadow CREASE FREE (I had mine for about 6 hours)
CONS: 
  • If you have VERY VERY oily lids, the product might slide around
OVERALL: I would 100% RECOMMEND this product. I have tried many drugstore and high end eyeshadow primers, but I really do think this is in my TOP 3. A tiny amount will go a long way, so this product is going to last you a LONG TIME.

I found the formula was thicker than some of the high end eyeshadow primers (Too Faced, Urban Decay..etc) which was GREAT for covering up discolouration on my eyelid. AND it made the eyeshadow colours POP.

If you find this product I suggest you GO PURCHASE IT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment