Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SPOTTED: Essence LOVE LETTER collection at Shopper's DrugMart

I spotted the Essence cosmetics "LOVE LETTERS" collection at my local Shopper's Drug Mart....On the Essence Website  the collection is ONLY suppose to be available between
 Jan 2014-Feb 2014
But I guess that is where stores will vary with their displays, I have seen other Shopper's Drugmarts with EVEN OLDER essence collection displays. 

Here is the DISPLAY from my local Shopper's 
Here is a LINK to the FULL display

As you can see form the picture there some products were already sold out. The products range from $2.49CAD-$4.99CAD
Here is what I picked up so far


1. Essence "Love Letter" Eyeshadow Palette - $4.99CAD

2. Essence "Love Letter" Powder Papers- $2.99CAD


3. Essence "Love Letter Highlighting Powder- $3.99CAD
I plan on trying out these two products throughout the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment