Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Scandaleyes SHOW OFF mascara

I am REVIEWING this product as a part of my WEEKLY REVIEW

This SHOW OFF mascara is part of the RIMMEL SCANDALEYES collection. The whole series has a total of 5 mascaras. This is my second review from the SCANDALEYES. 

This product retails for $5.98 CAD at select drugstores in CANADA
 On the tube it states that this mascara is suppose to give you "defined volume, life and length. Flat brush plumps, unique ball brush lifts and defines. Show off with no clumps!"

HERE are my eyes WITHOUT and products
My lashes POINT DOWN and usually WILL NOT hold a curl unless I use WATERPROOF mascara



  • The wand has a mace like ball tip. The bristles are plastic 
  • The wand is flexible 
PROS:
  • Did a OKAY job separating and adding a TINY bit of length to lashes
CONS:
  • The mascara SMUDGED and FLAKED throughout the day (I first noticed flaking after about an HOUR)
  • Hard to use the mace like ball tip, because you would get GLOPES of products on it 
  • Though I only used one coat, I can easily see this product CLUMPING if a second coat were to be applied 
OVERALL: I would NOT RECOMMEND this product. Though it did a OKAY job lengthening and separating, it DID NOT add any volume to my lashes :( 

** Please remember that this review is based on MY OPINION and can vary depending on your preference.**

No comments:

Post a Comment