Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW: NYC Expert Last Lip Color

This product is part of my WEEKLY REVIEWS

The NYC EXPERT LAST LIP COLOUR line as a total of 20 shades- and is SUPPOSE to last UP TO 6HOURS

I purchased this product as a part of 2 for $3CAD deal at WALMART (I have seen them at other drugstores for around $2CAD)


  • The 2 shades I tested are #446(smooch) and #440 (Creamy Caramel)
  • I did not prime/use lip balm on my lips before hand, I also did not use gloss on top.
PROS:
  • PIGMENTED 
  • Very CREAMY
  • Light bubble gum scent- that disappeared once it's on your lips
  • NOT drying
  • Last about 4 hours (I did eat lunch while testing this product, and did lightly blot my lips)
  • Has a slight sheen (NOT a MATT finish)
CONS:
  • Though this is not drying, it WILL SETTLE INTO your fine lines and dry spots (this was fixed after I used a lip balm under neath)
OVERALL: I would RECOMMEND this product! The formula felt very creamy, it felt like I was putting a lip balm on. Once I put a lip balm on UNDERNEATH, I was able to avoid the problem of the colours going into my fine lines/dry spots. I can't wait to try more colours! 




No comments:

Post a Comment