Monday, March 31, 2014

REVIEW: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite is part of Hard Candy's release of new products 

The "Glamoflauge" is a KNOWN HEAVY DUTY Hard Candy concealer. This particular product is suppose to be a "LITE" version of that
I am reviewing in as a part of my WEEKLY REVIEW 3/24/2014I purchased mine at my local WALMART for $5.98CAD


On the product it says "A multitasking correcting &correcting stick with two shades for a seamless, even complexion....ONE SIDE corrects blemishes undertone and the OTHER conceals blemish with matching skin tone"

The product is DOUBLE ENDED one side seem to be of a LIGHTER COLOUR (I believe to correct the blemishes undertone) and the OTHER SIDE is the actual shade of your skin 

The corrector seems to have a PINKY/SALMON undertone, which WOULD be good for your under eyes...but it was TOO DRY for me 

PROS:
  • Will conceal blemishes- MED~HEAVY coverage
CONS:
  • Is NOT very creamy
  • HARD to BLEND
  • Is DRYING
OVERALL: I would NOT recommend this product. Though the coverage is ver nice, the formula is NOT CREAMY ENOUGH and I found it HARD TO BLEND into my skin. This formula was also VER DRYING (I have combo-oily skin ...and it STILL dried my skin). I feel like it really gave me a "CAKEY" look. I would say TRY the ORIGINAL GLAMOFLAUGE instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment