Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Cover Girl Flamed Up MEGA CURL


Cover Girl Flamed Up MEGA CURL is part my my WEEKLY REVIEW 3/24/2014 I purchased mine at WALMART for $5.89CAD

This mascara is the second one in the FLAMED UP mascara by Cover Girl 

The BIGGEST difference between the two mascara is the BRUSH
The brush from the MEGA CURL is CURVED
The brush TAPERS down

HERE are my lashes WITHOUT any products












Lashes with ONE COAT of mascara and CURLED
PROS:
  • Will add LENGTH
  • Does NOT Smudge/Flake
CONS:
  • Will NOT keep CURLS
  • Will CLUMP
  • Did NOT add volume (just clumped my lashes together)
OVERALL: I would ONLY recommend it to someone who is looking JUST for LENGTHENING. I found that the formula CLUMPED and DID not keep my eyelashes CURLED 
(Please REMEMBER that MY LASHES are different from yours...and they will usually NOT stay CURLED unless I use a WATERPROOF formula)





No comments:

Post a Comment