Thursday, March 27, 2014

REVIEW: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Dark Spot Correcting PRIMER

This product is part of HARD CANDY's NEW "Sheer Envy Primer" collection and part of my WEEKLY REVIEW 3/24/2014

I found this at my local WALMART for $7.98CAD

As you can see from the BOTTOM RIGHT picture, it does contain a very very very fine shimmer- Seen against the black cap


PROS:
  • The product DOES contain VERY TINY shimmers (in the light you can tell that it has tiny tiny pinky toned shimmer) WHICH does ADD a brightness (BOTTOM RIGHT picture)
  • Very SMOOTH texture -very much like a moisturizer 
  • Does NOT make your face OILY/Does not CLING to dry patches
  • Does not have a perfume scent 
CONS:
  • The product advertises to "diminish skin's imperfections" Which I did not notice. 
OVERALL: I would RECOMMEND it IF you are looking for a PRIMER to BRIGHTEN your face. I DID NOT think it diminished my skin's imperfections...BUT the TEXTURE was VERY NICE and it DID NOT dry out my skin (as most primers tend to do). 

No comments:

Post a Comment