Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW: NYC in a New York minute Nail Polish #202 Grand Central Station QUICK DRY

This nail polish is part of my WEEKLY REVIEW

I bought this nail polish at WALMART as a part of 2 for $3CAD deal! I have been looking for a QUICK DRY nail polish that provided adequate SHINE 

When I bought this nail polish, I could tell that the brush looked a bit FRAYED (all of the available nail polish in this shade had this problem) BUT when I used it the straying bristles just gathered together and DID NOT give me any problems.

PROS:
  • Great consistency- NOT GOUPY or too watery 
  • Dried completely in about 2 min 
  • Provides adequate SHINE
CONS: 
  • Did NOT see a difference in whether this product helped to keep my polish on for longer
OVERALL: I would RECOMMEND this product.  For the price you really can not go wrong. It dries COMPLETELY within 2 min and DID not feel GOUPY, I used to nails to lightly scratch but it DID NOT leave a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment