Monday, March 31, 2014

REVIEW: Essence Lipstick #53 All About Cupcake

I decided to review this particular shade of Essence Lipstick as a part of my WEEKLY REVIEW 3-24-2014

Essence Cosmetics is available in Canada at SHOPPER's DRUGMART, this particular product was $2.99CAD


For comparison purposes I added another shade from the collection

PROS:
  • Very creamy/ Almost like a lip BALM consistency 
  • Not drying 
  • The colour can be BUILT up
CONS:
  • The pigmentation VARIOUS from SHADE to SHADE 
  • Sweet Vanilla smell (very much a personal preference)
OVERALL: As you can see in the picture, shade #53 is NOT as pigmented as #50..BUT personally if I swipe it TWICE it DOES show up on MY LIPS.

To conclude I WOULD RECOMMEND this product, ESPECIALLY if your lips are a lighter colour (my lips are darker and very PIGMENTED to begin with ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment