Tuesday, March 4, 2014

REVIEW: L'Oreal REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR -Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream

L'Oreal REVITALIFT MIRACLE BLUR- Instant Skin Smoother Finishing Cream is part of my WEEKLY REVIEW

I found mine at WALMART for $21.96 CAD (This seems to be the cheapest REGULAR PRICE)

The purpose of this product is to act UNDER MAKEUP as a PRIMER or act ALONE as a SKIN SMOOTHER

I have the ORIGINAL formula (there is also a OIL FREE formula):
  • As seen from the ABOVE picture, it comes out as a THICK consistency 
  • Once it is BLENDED it will leave NO VISIBLE FILM 
  • LET DRY before applying MAKEUP to stop the makeup from SLIDING
PROS:
  • NON SCENTED
  • Very smooth finish- DEFINITELY smooths out skin (Blurs out fine lines/pores)
  • You can see a SIGNIFICANT difference even if you DO NOT put makeup on 
CONS:
  • Will STICK TO DRY SPOTS 
OVERALL: I WOULD RECOMMEND this product:
  • Though it is on the pricier side a LITTLE DOT will go a LONG WAY
  • The product GOES ON SMOOTHLY and smoothes out your skin, BUT DOES NOT FEEL GREASY
  • Can be used both UNDER and OVER makeup
This is a GREAT alternative and for me WORKS BETTER than the MAKEUP FOREVER primers that easily go from $30~$50 (I have used both the MICROPERFECTING primer and the ALL MATT primers). Let me know how this WORKED FOR YOU!!!

JC








No comments:

Post a Comment