Thursday, March 20, 2014

REVIEW: Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo

This product is part of my WEEKLY REVIEW 

This is NOT the first time I have hauled this product. The first time, I haled the HERBAL ESSENCES COLOUR ME HAPPY DRY SHAMPOO.

Because my first impression was not great (possibly due to faulty bottle) I decided to give this product another try. 

This product is advertised to contain 0 Paraben and Colorants, and is available for $2.49CAD~$3.99CAD


PROS:
  • DID NOT leave a white caste 
  • Absorbed oils
  • Has a sweet PEACH smell
CONS:
  • CAN BE DRYING
  • If you over spray, you can smell the ALCOHOL 
Overall: I would RECOMMEND this product ONLY if you have OILY hair and DO NOT OVERSPRAY. Though this product did not LEAK like my first one, I still feel like the product is decreasing fast (I have only used it less than 5 times, and it's almost completely GONE- I only spray about 2 spritz MAX each time)






No comments:

Post a Comment