Monday, February 24, 2014

REVIEW: STAYS no matter what- Waterproof eye (pencil 02 stunning brown)-$1.99

I purchased ESSENCE STAY no matter what- Waterproof eye pencil NOT to use as a eye pencil...but for my eye brows. 

The WATERPROOF part really caught my eyes. 


  • I wore this in my eyebrow (I did not include a picture...as my eyebrows were pretty UNTAMED) for about 6 hours, it did not FADE
  • You DO have to brush through it, as it will ball up a tiny tiny tiny bit
  • DOES NOT have a RED undertone
  • PERFECT for my BLACK eyebrows- NOT TOO DARK

PROS:

  • Very creamy - would be a good eye liner 
  • DOES NOT smudge
  • I wore it to the gym, and the sweat DID NOT make it run
  • ONLY $1.99 CAD
CONS:
  • IS NOT a TWIST UP- You will have to SHARPEN- This could be a hassle- The surrounding is HARD PLASTIC
  • If NOT careful (REMEMBER I WENT over the same SPOT OVER AND OVER) it will ball up a tiny tiny tiny bit.
OVERALL: I would HIGHLY recommend this product, both as a eye liner OR alternatively as a EYE BROW PENCIL. I have both the Anastasia Brow pencil AS well as the Benifit Brow Pencil-THIS ONE is just as good- especially the PRICE!!! JUST REMEMBER to BRUSH through your brows!

I hope you TRY IT for yourselves! 

JC










No comments:

Post a Comment