Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Michael's Craft Haul



           I know...this has NOTHING to do with beauty products. Bare with me here.

In CANADA we have a craft store called MICHAEL'S (Oh it's in the US too!), I don't go there frequently ..as I am NOT crafty. BUT today while I was waiting around, I had a chance to go...and.....OH MY GOSH they have such cute items..DO YOU SEE?

Let's just say I am secretly still a little girl tehehe. They have a section at MICHAEL's where everything ranges from $0.90 ~$7.00 Everything I purchased was BELOW $3, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!...Okay maybe you can, but THIS IS NEWS to ME.

The store I went to had a separate section for KID's party favours as well (that's where the MINNIE items came from). They have things ranging from note books, pencils, different types of stationaries (I know I wanted to take pictures but I was in a rush).

I thought it was AWESOME that you could pick these little cute items for a very in expensive price *_*

I know this is irrelevant but I HAD to SHARE.


JC

No comments:

Post a Comment